美文、人物、音乐。

Daily Growing - Altan

【距离高考17天】

The trees they grow high, the leaves they do grow green,
碧树高高,纤叶青青
Many is the time my true love Ive seen,
常观我爱,日久天长
Many an hour I have watched him all alone,
我所深爱,目不能释。
Hes young but hes daily growing.
年似幼兮,日复渐长
Father, dear father, youve done me great wrong,
阿父阿父,大错已铸。
You have married me to a boy who is too young,
许吾与子,子年尚幼。

I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen,
吾已廿四,彼方总角。
Daughter, dear daughter, Ive done you no wrong,
阿女阿女,父岂有错?
He's young but he's daily growing
年似幼兮,日复渐长

I have married you to a great lords son,
此亦美事,豪门若梦
He will be a man for you when I am dead and gone,
吾若西去,子为汝依。
Hes young but hes daily growing
年似幼兮,日复渐长。

Father, dear father, if you see fit,
父亲啊亲爱的父亲,假如您果真以为合适,
Well send him to college for another year yet,
何不让我的心上人再求学一年?
Ill tie a blue ribbon all around his head,
我将要把那美丽的蓝绸带系在他的发梢,
To let the maidens know that he is married.
让其他女孩子知道他已经是我的所爱。
One day I was looking over my fathers castle wall,
曾有一日我远远眺望,视线越过古老城堡的高墙,
I spied all the boys playing with a ball,
我看到一群少年在尽兴玩球
And my own true love was the flower of them all,
我的心上人仿佛花儿一般,在人群中若烂漫光芒
He's young but he's daily growing
他是那样年少,但是他在日复一日地成长。

And so early in the morning at the dawning of the day,
那天清晨,曙光微微现出东方,
They went into a hayfield to have some sport and play,
我的女儿和她的心上人啊一起去干草堆那边游赏,
And what they did there she never would declare,
他们的爱情呀,是那样的神秘,她可不开口讲,
But she never more complained of his growing.
可是真奇怪哟,自那以后,她不再抱怨他的青涩飞扬。
At the age of fourteen he was a married man,
子方总角,拜为夫婿
At the age of fifteen the father of my son,
子方束发,即为人父。
At the age of sixteen his grave it was green,
不及弱冠,子已长逝。
And death had put an end to his growing.
子长逝兮,不复渐长。
Ill buy my love some flannel, Ill make my love a shroud,
我要为我的爱人买几尺法兰绒,我要为他做一身漂亮的尸衣,
With every stitch I put in it, the tears they will pour down,
针来线往,泪花儿若伞下雨珠。
With every stitch I put in it, how the tears they will flow,
针来线往,泪花儿若蝴蝶泉涌。
Cruel fate has put an end to his growing.
那命运的残酷呀,断送了我心上人的成长。

来源:赖皮

评论
热度(28)

© 行瑞 | Powered by LOFTER